Let’s see if I can think of all the areas but I’m sure I’ll miss something…
The Department of Homeland Security (the biggest misnomer there ever was) has U.S. citizens covered with:
- closed circuit cameras installed at every corner,
- turning satellites on the people,
- people taking pictures of your front door,
- people watching you as you walk around airports,
- your neighbors spying on you,
- wanting to biochip the hell out of you,
- wanting your DNA and body fluids too,
- accessing all your medical and dental records at any time for any reason,
- carrying real weapons and tasers to kill and/or incapacitate you when you don’t respond the way that they desire you to respond,
- and uprooting people from their homes to take their property in the name of the ‘war on terror,’ and ‘homeland security’.
Well, guess what!? Now they have LEXID! This is like a sci-fi novel or movie gone bad!!!
LEXID is being touted as a Neighborhood Network Watch group’s best friend! The article is written to appeal to any dingleberry dumb enough to fall for it using such lame and seemingly innocuous introductions to LEXID like,
“Take the lobster. Here you have a crustacean with an amazingly miniscule brain, yet this creature is able to “see” through walls of dense water obscured by silt and sand…[…] This is some eye-opening stuff.”
The real intent is revealed in the last lines of the article in which the device is to “see directly through buildings and into businesses, people’s homes, and coverings that may conceal wireless routers as well as to allow a more precise locational awareness.” Talk about setting the real predators loose! Whoa boy!
So, if you think that you can escape from the camera, the satellite, your neighbor, the taser or the bullet, think again! LEXID WILL find you!